Under the Radar: Consumerization of IT
What is Under the Radar?
• At Under the Radar we select a handful of the industry's most compelling emerging startups that provide cutting edge solutions. Our companies present to top IT executives looking to partner with and acquire new technologies.
• Under the Radar has been recognized as the most important showcase of innovation and deal-making forum in Silicon Valley. In the past four years, 67% of our presenters have gone on to raise funding and/or be acquired by Google, Yahoo, Cisco, BT, Microsoft, Twitter, Fox Interactive, and others. Now it's your turn!
Why Join Us?
• Connect with over 300 executives from leading brands and businesses.
• Learn about the latest technology that’s disrupting the way business is done.
• Meet face to face with innovators and thought leaders.
• Hear where buyers of technology are placing their bets.
• CIOs, CTOs, VPs of IT, architecture, engineering, operations, cloud infrastructure, developers, product managers, investors, and more.
• Presenters get 6-minutes to pitch, and 8-minutes of Q&A.
• Categories this year include: Big Data, Paas, Mobile Security, Management and Performance Tools, Cloud Services, & Infrastructure.
Criteria for Company Selection
• Unique value proposition
• Ability to monetize product/business
• Large market opportunity
• Must still be considered "under the radar"
• Company must be an actual startup - not a new product offering from a large company